FIND THE ARCTICSTORE™ MODEL THAT SUITS YOUR NEEDS
MODERN TECHNOLOGY REFRIGERATION
The vast majority of the TITAN rental fleet has reliable, economic and well proven TK Magnum PLUS or Daikin LXE refrigeration systems.
Power consumption is very similar and both provide fast pull down and economy operations. TITAN tailored software ensures best possible practice at all temperatures and all equipment types.
Standard refrigerants are R404A (R452A will drop in for R404A when required) or R134A but we can also supply with R452A or CO2 refrigerants.
Unfortnately the current C02 option has higher power consumption but all our suppliers are working on less environmentally damaging options and to replace a machine is bolt out - bolt in! Job done in a few hours.
SERVICE AND REPAIR
Thermo King and Daikin maintain worlwide service networks.
There are a few places not covered like Antarctica where this 20' ArcticStore with Gen Set was being delivered. Spare parts kits are available when operating in areas without network cover. ►
POWER EFFICIENCY =
LOWER RUNNING COSTS
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PREDICT OR FORECAST ACTUAL ENERGY CONSUMPTION DUE TO THE MANY VARIABLES INCLUDING:
- Set point combined with outdoor ambient temperature and solar heating effect. The greater the difference between the two the greater the power consumpttion.
- Chill temperatures use more power than frozen.
- The volume of goods inside the cold store and the temperature of goods when placed in the cold store. Warmer than set point goods will be cooled to set point and this increases power consumption.
- The frequency and period of door openings. The more often doors are opened and/or the longer doors remain open the higher the power consumption.
- Power costs can be reduced by operating with low fan speed where this is practical.
- The correct de-frost cycle for your use will improve airflow efficiency and reduce power use.
- Good internal air circulation will similarly help keep running costs as low as possible.