Customer Service in Auckland
About the role
Due to our growth the TITAN Containers Team in Mangere needs an additional team member. Day to day you will be helping out with all aspects of customer services as well as supporting our ISO 9001/14001 certification. There is a lot of variety and you will not spend all your time on 1 activity or at a desk!
Focus is on:
- Help out with sales administration support - CRM, quotes, orders and invoicing systems
- Supporting day-to-day customer inquiries and contact of the customer to facilitate payment
- Help facilitate the maintenance of and ensure quality standards and regulatory compliance are identified and achieved
- Take a pride in your eye for detail and being extremely accurate
- Happy to pick up the phone to contact customers to facilitate payments
- Good computeir skills including Microsoft Office. You like technology and ensure you understand how to use it to be effective
- You rate your time management skills, meeting deadlines, prioritising work and ensuring each task is finished
- Have administrative experience and interest or knowledge of quality assurance.
TITAN is a global player and perhaps the largest privately-owned company supplying shipping and storage containers for a range of applications including refrigeration, storage, transport, and events.
The TITAN Containers NZ Team has a true belief that ‘everyone needs a container’ providing the newest rental fleet in the country and designing custom installs for clients and marquee events including client branding, custom build, and project solutions.
This is a great opportunity to learn and build a career with a secure and rapidly growing family owned/managed company from the ground up.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment medical including a drug test prior to the commencement of employment.
If you thrive in an environment with self-management, where rewards follow success for a job well done then TITAN is the work place for you. Please apply now!